1. If I finish work early, I to your party. (come)
2. If the post office is already closed, I again tomorrow. (go)
3. If Mr. Thomson is interested in the job, he back. (call)
4. If you don’t want that book, I it. (take)
5. If Rachel , I’ll let you know. (call)
6. If the phone , will you please answer it? (ring)
7. If it tomorrow, we will build a snowman. (snow)
8. If the document tomorrow, I’ll speak to Chris about it. (not arrive)
If Sentences Quiz, Part 2 (Second Conditional)
Complete the following to make correct first conditional sentences, using the verbs in parentheses.
Make and Do Quiz
Read the following sentences and complete them with either "make" or "do." Remember to put the verb in the correct form!