Yeni sayfanın içeriği
8TH CLASSES TEST(UNIT 9 & 10)
1. Are you interested in ………….?
a.psychology b.philosophy c.geologist d.science
2.Circle the different one.
a.scientist b.philosopher c.neuroscience d.doctor
3. ’Neuroscience’ means …..
a.a field of psychology
b.a field of chemistry
c.a field of philosophy
d.a field of geology
4.’She hasn’t made up her mind yet’ means….
a.She hasn’t drawn a mind map.
b.She has decided what to do.
c.She hasn’t remembered what to do
d.She hasn’t decided what to do
5. ’He has received 2006 Nobel Prize in literature.He is a prestigious writer.’ prestigious means..
a.read by people
b.watched by people
c.respected by people
d.chosen by people
6. ‘Mevlana is an internationally recognized philosopher and poet’ internationally recognized means..
a.recognized in his own country
b.recognized in Europe
c.recognized by poets
d.recognized in many parts of the world
7. I have studied English ………twelve o’clock and I’d like to have a rest.
a.by b.since c.at d.for
8.What’s the meaning of ‘productive’
Which one isn’t one of the common emotions?
a.fear b.disgust c.happiness d.intelligence
10. They have married ……….six months.
a.until b.along c.for d.since
11.Which one isn’t the meaning of emotional intelligence?
b.managing own feelings well
c.understanding the emotions of others
d.knowing your feelings
12.What’s the meaning of ‘disgust’?
a.like b.love c.interested in d.dislike
13.Choose the correct option:
a.since a long period
b.for April 15
c.for a long time
d.since 10 minutes
14. Oxygen is………….all living beings.
a.progressing b.fundamental to c.successful d.motivating
15.What’s the meaning of scholarship?
b.making the right decision
c.money given to student
16. Cinderella is so………that the prince falls in love with her.
a.pretty girl b.beautiful girl c.ugly d.beautiful
17. The prince was such………. that all the girls at the party wanted to dance with him.
a.an innocent boy
c.a handsome boy
18. Hansel and Gretel were so………….that they started to eat the cake house.
19. The witch was such………..that she planned to eat Hansel and Gretel.
b.a crazy woman
c.a terrible woman
20.Choose the incorrect option:
a.for my childhood
c.for many years
d.since last winter.