8/A WRITTEN QUIZ UNIT 1
A. Match the words with the pictures.
have a good sense of humour
rüya görmek, hayal kurmak
B. Fill in the blanks with these words.
friendly funny helpful polite rude
generous stingy have a good sense of humour
supportive sensitive honest
kind encouragement encourage special
quality feel reliable in trouble cheer
dream laugh friendship great memory
- He is very kind to his teachers. He speaks politely with his teachers.
- It was his _________________________ to be a doctor in the future.
- Funny friends make you __________________________.
- True _______________________ is like a _____________________ flower, so you should treat your friends in a nice and kind way.
- Good times make _____________________.
- There are some ______________________ qualities about a true friend.
- The article is about the _______________________ of a true friend.
- We should _____________________ her to sing a song for the school party.
- Enes always gives ____________________ to his friends when they are in a difficult or unhappy situation.
- I ____________________ terrible today because I have got a headache.
- Mustafa is a ____________________ person. You can trust him.
- Ali is a supportive friend. If you are ___________________, you can phone him.
- My teacher is supportive and helpful. He ___________________ me up and encourage my dreams.
- Emre is a very ______________________ student. Everybody loves him.
- My brother is very ______________________. He makes us laugh.
- Ayşe is very ____________________. She is interested in with her friends’ problems.
- All of my friends are ___________________ to their teachers. So their teachers like them.
- He is so _____________________ that he doesn’t help anybody. So everybody hates him.
- My friend always tells the truth and what he really thinks. He is an _______________________ friend.
- A true friend is ______________________ and helpful. They give you encouragement when you are in an unhappy situation.
- My father is very ______________________. He gives money to everybody.
- That man is so ______________________ that he doesn’t give any money to anybody.
- Necati is very good at understanding and making jokes. He _______________________.
C. Put these words into the correct chart.
honest trustworthy supportive helpful tall
rude funny handsome plumb reliable
medium height hardworking medium weight
cheerful slim kind nice sincere
THE FIRST QUIZ for 8th Grades
1. A true friend is …………….
a) angry b) rude c) reliable d) stingy
2. A true friend isn’t ………….
a) honest b) nice c) supportive d) rude
3. Our English teacher is very nice. He always helps and encourages us in class, he is very ……..
a) sensitive b) supportive c) funny d) cheerful
4. Peter likes making jokes, he has a good sense of humuor. Peter is …………….
a) honest b) helpful c) funny d) trustworthy
5. Yaren is a very hardworking student but her brother is ………………
a) boring b) lazy c) friendly d) happy
6. Angelina likes jokes very much and she usually looks happy. She is very ……………….
a) sensitive b) understanding c) cheerful d) thankful
7. I think, …………….. is the most important quality of a true friend.
a) being lazy b) being crazy c) being boring d) being honest
8. My best friend İlker always tells the truth, he isn’t ……………..
a) trustworthy b) honest c) unreliable d) understanding
9. Dennis never spends money with you, he isn’t very ………………
a) rude b) generous c) stingy d) sincere
10. Choose the different one.
a) handsome b) slim c) funny d) tall
11. Bora isn’t a reliable person. He can’t …………….. secrets.
a) keep b) make c) tell d) say
12. What is the opposite of “funny”?
a) friendly b) stingy c) crazy d) boring
13. What is the opposite of “polite”?
a) kind b) boring c) rude d) helpful
14. What is the opposite of “stingy”?
a) generous b) polite c) rude d) cheerful
15. My sister is hungry ……….. she doesn’t eat anything.
a) and b) but c) because d) then
16. I can’t play computer games today ……………. I have an exam tomorrow.
a) and b) but c) because d) then
17. Kate is ill. She should see a doctor ……………. take some medicine.
a) and b) but c) because d) first
18. If they don’t want to be late, they ………….. miss this train.
a) should b) shouldn’t c) can d) may
19. Ozan’s mother is very tired today, he …………. help her.
a) should b) shouldn’t c) can’t d) does
20. You …………… eat ice cream today, it’s very cold.
a) should b) shouldn’t c) can d) will
Yeni sayfanın içeriği