1) She was tired ,……she did not study her exam
a) and b)but
c)so that d)because
2) Cinderella is so………that the prince falls in love with her.
A)pretty girl B)beautiful girl C)ugly D)beautiful
3) Kaan is rich. Kaan can buy a new car.
a-) he is enough rich to buy a new car.
b-) he is rich enough to buy a new car.
c-) he isn’t rich enough to buy a new car.
d-) he isn’t enough rich to buy a new car.
4) Comb and shampoo are ______ care products but, Nail clipper is a _______ care products.
A) body /skin B) hair/skin
C) hand/hair D) hair /hand
a)And b) So that c)but d) As
6) Fatih was ........... He didn’t steal the necklace A) valuable B) innocent C) war D) guilty
a) 14 Ocak 1876 b) 14 Kasım 1876
c ) 14 Ekim 1876 d) 14 Ekim 1886
8) Kelimelerin zıt anlamlarını bulun
stingy x _________ kind x________
a) lazy/ rude b) generous/ hardworking
c) generous/ rude d) rude/ funny
9) My aunt is playing with ball by____________
a)herself b)himself c)hisself d)myself
10).Let’s go to the cinema, .................?
a)shall they b)did we c)letn’t we d)shall we
11) Yukarıdaki kişilerin zeka türü hangisidir?
a) Kinaesthetic -- auditory b) Auditory — Kinaesthetic
c) Verbal --- Kinaesthetic d) Kinaesthetic - Visual
While my brother__________book my father ________
a)read ---was reading b)was reading---slept
c)was sleeping--was reading d)was read ---was sleeping
13) _____I was watching TV, my friend phoned me
a) While b) When c) What d) Then
14)Can is……….a kind boy……everybody likes him.
A) very/ because B) too/ but
C) so/ that D) such/ that
I ………… swim ……. watch tv
A) would rather /to B) would rather/than
C) prefer /to D) would rathers/to
16) My ………… is that I always tell lies.
A)strength B)weakness C)ambition D)favorite
17) People watched TV last night , ..............?
a) don’t they b)do they c)didn’t they d)did they
18)I..........football when I was 7 years old
a) can’t play b) couldn’t play
c) could play d) couldn’t playing
19)Geçen hafta kitap okumadım”. Cümlesinin İngilizcesi aşağıdakilerden hangisidir?
a) I not read book last week
b) I did not read book last week
c) I did read book last week week
c) I did not read book last Monday
20) A: Have you …… eaten mushroom?
B: No, I have …….. eaten it.
A) just --- never B)ever--- yet
C) ever--- never D) never ---ever
21) You haven’t got a ruler,but your friend has got one how can you say INFORMAL way?
a) Could I borrow your ruler please?
b) May I borrow your ruler please?
c) Can I borrow your ruler?
d) Can I lend your ruler?
22) There is ……at the door. Ask what his name is.
a) somebody b)something
23)He prefers__________basketball _____football
a)playing//to b)to play//to c)play//than d) playing//than
24) Serkan hasn’t written a letter ___September.
a) for b) yet
c) since d)just
25) She has got a bike__________
A) Neither have I B) So have I
C) Either have I D)So haven’t I
26) There_____two cats under the chair yesterday
a) was b)were c)have d)are
27) Mary : What time is the TV program?
Jimmy : It is …… Tuesday …… 8. 30
a) to/ at b)in / at c) on / at d) at / on
You should travel by train. .....trains are cheaper
a) because b)and c) so d)but
a) Break// broke b)broke// break
c) did break// broke d)break// break
a)were// wouldn’t b) would // were
c) were // would d) was// would
32) I want…….my room, but I don’t prefer……..dishes.
A) clean / washing B) to clean/ to wash
C) to clean/ washing D) cleaning/ to wash
A) yoghurt B) carrot C) fruit D) fried food
34) I want to buy a new computer I …..save some money
a) should b)shouldn’t
35) I’m reading …...... interesting book
a) a b)some c)an d)any
36)He is ill. He……………………………….
a)shouldn’t go to dentist b)should go to doctor
c)should going to doctor d)should drink cold water
37) Enes……his face and …….his teeth everyday
a- washes / brushes b- wash / brush
c- brush / wash d- brushes / washes
38) When did Atatürk open the Turkish Grand National Assembly?
a-) on 30th August b-) on 29th October
c-) on 23rd April d-) on 19th May
39)My uncle has lived ……… Erzincan……… 1967.
A) for / at B) to / in C) at / for D) in / since
40) The thief didn’t leave………..,because he was wearing gloves .
a)footprints b)teeth impression c)fingerprints d)suspect